Friday, January 31, 2014

the last three months has been lightning quick. 
it feels like somebody has pressed the fast forward button. 
and, things seem have not changed much. 

my brain lately has been fed quite intensely. 
it is good. 
i am wondering what i have been doing for the last 20 over years during my so-called formal education. 

in this new place i am working at, i make quite a number of new friends.
one of them actually just got married this last sunday. 
nothing's special.
except the fact that she is at my age, plus in my batch we are the oldest. 
so, the pressure quickly turns to me, though my gender-type will obviously save the day. 

my friend had her matrimony in a catholic church,
the ambience there was somewhat unique.
the church was not the modern type, nor the extreme classic run-down type. 
it was kind of old traditional, but it still came with an aircon. (so all make-up is safe here!)

when the couple was about to say their wedding vows, 
a lot of thoughts came invading. 
they two know each other for two years, and they are about to settle for each other for the rest of their lives. 
what a weird and brave decision, isn't it?

two days later, she returned to the office. 
during our conversation, then, she asked 'you are not thinking of looking for a girlfriend?'
of course "YES I AM!"
maybe i should learn a thing or two from Ted. 
and, yes, i just started watching how i met your mother! 

lastly, wish you all a happy lunar new year!
have a prosperous one! 

No comments: