Saturday, November 16, 2013

commitment eh?

these few weeks made me realize that i have been pretty afraid of taking a commitment. and, it seemed had stopped me to do certain things, and the implications of some might have cost me something without i realize it.

then i took a medium term commitment recently, and it felt weird. i am planning to just force it thru at least. but, life always has taken me by surprise. so, i guess it will be surprising if there will be no surprise. 

at least for the last one week my mood has been swinging like a bipolar. when the night came, the stress kicked in. if you haven't seen me so irritable before, you should have come and see. time is so little, and work is abundant. the traffic also does not help, it is killing me softly. 

the most ridiculous part? i am feeling like only second to God. i cannot do wrong, and everything around me is always wrong, and deserve to be screwed. i don't like people with that attitude (like Mr Alex) and i acted as one. so, you must know how disgusted it feels. 

but to label the week as a bad one is not fair as well. it has been a good week. though it is a tiring one. not a perfect one... hmm... yea maybe not really a good one. maybe a little bit below par. hehe. 

thank God, for better for worse, i can sleep like a log now. 

No comments: